Calories: 174 kCal / serving
- 19 g
- 16 g
- 3 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Thighs Stuffed With Broccoli
4 chicken thighs
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon honey
¼ cup brown sugar
0.5 broccoli head
1 red bell pepper
How to Make Chicken Thighs Stuffed With Broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Tenderize the chicken thighs and put them in a bowl.
- Pour soy sauce over them.
- Add the garlic cloves, honey, and brown sugar.
- Rub the chicken with the other ingredients.
- Cover with foil and marinate for 30 minutes.
- On each of the chicken thighs, cut in half, add a broccoli floret and some slices of red bell pepper.
- Group the broccoli and bell pepper on one half, so you can cover them with the other half of the chicken.
- Cook in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of spinach, with pine nuts.