Ingredients Needed for Chicken Thighs and Parmesan Potato Mash
3 chicken thighs
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 lemons slices
4 limes slices
⅓ cup coconut milk
1 ounce parmesan, shredded
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Chicken Thighs and Parmesan Potato Mash
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Lay the chicken thighs and season them with salt and pepper. Add the lemon and lime slices on top. Season them with fresh thyme and cook them for 7-8 minutes per side.
- In the meantime, heat a saucepan over medium heat, fill about half of it with water, and bring it to a boil.
- Peel the potatoes and dice them. Add them into the water and cook them until fork tender.
- Mash the potatoes until smooth. Season with salt, pepper, pour the coconut milk, shred the parmesan, and add the spring onion. Mix until all of the ingredients combine.
- Before you finish cooking the thighs, add a touch of parsley. Take them out of the pan, and serve them with the mashed potatoes.