Calories: 328 kCal / serving
- 36 g
- 17 g
- 8 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken-Stuffed Zucchini Roll-Ups
2 cups of canned tomatoes
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon chili flakes
2 basil leaves
2 tablespoons of olive oil
12 ounces of cooked chicken breast, shredded
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Chicken-Stuffed Zucchini Roll-Ups
- Add the canned tomatoes to a large bowl.
- Season them with garlic, oregano, paprika, chili flakes, salt, pepper, and basil. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix with a tablespoon.
- Add the chicken breast to a large bowl and mix it with 2-3 tablespoons of tomato sauce from early on.
- Use a vegetable peeler or a grater to shred thin zucchini slices.
- Lay the slices on your wooden board and top them with the chicken mixture. Also, top them with half of the mozzarella.
- Start rolling the zucchini slices from one end towards the opposing end. Use all of the ingredients to make roll-ups.
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Pour half of the tomato sauce on the bottom on a glass baking dish. Use the sauce as a base for the zucchini roll-ups.
- Pour the remaining olive oil, tomato sauce, and shredded mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.