Ingredients Needed for Chicken Sandwich Bites
6 breads slices
7 ounces of chicken breast, boiled
2 tablespoons of buffalo sauce
2 ounces of butter, melted
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Chicken Sandwich Bites
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the bread slices through the center using a shaped cutter (we used a flower-shaped one).
- Cut the boiled chicken breast into slices, then put it in a bowl. Add the buffalo sauce over it and mix.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place on it the shaped bread slices and spread some melted butter on them.
- Divide the chicken mixture onto 3 of the bread slices.
- Add some mozzarella on each, but keep some for topping too.
- Use the remaining bread slices to top the chicken mixture, then add some more mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.