Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Potato and Apple Salad
10 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 apples, shredded
1 ounce almond
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon ketchup
½ cup sour cream
2 carrots, shredded
How to Cook Chicken, Potato and Apple Salad
- Peel the potatoes, and add them in a saucepan full of simmering water. Boil them for 25 minutes, until fork tender. When they’re ready, superficially mash them.
- In the meantime, slice the chicken breast into small chunks.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken, and cook it until golden, for 7-8 minutes per side.
- Now, grab a large bowl, and add the potatoes, shredded apples, and almonds. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken, mustard, and ketchup.
- Squeeze the lime over the sour cream, mix, and add it in the bowl. Grab a wooden spoon and mix for 1-2 minutes, to combine the ingredients.
- You can add the salad in a cooking ring before serving it. Serve it with shredded carrot on top and a small drizzle of olive oil!