Calories: 820 kCal / serving
- 29 g
- 35 g
- 63 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Pot Pie
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of chicken breast, diced
3 bacon slices, chopped
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
½ red bell pepper, chopped
1 chili pepper, sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
½ cup heavy cream
2 ounces of gorgonzola, cubed
½ puff pastry sheet, thawed
1 egg, whisked
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced chicken and cook it until golden, about 15 minutes, stirring.
- Add the bacon, bell peppers, and chili. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the spring onion and heavy cream.
- Stir, and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Transfer the chicken and veggie mixture in a round ceramic baking dish, approximately 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) in diameter.
- Add the gorgonzola cubes on top.
- Cut the puff pastry according to the diameter of the baking dish. Top it with the pastry and secure it on the sides to fully cover it.
- Pierce the puff pastry with a fork. The small holes allow the hot air to come out from the inside.
- Spread the whisked egg on top using a silicone brush.
- Bake the dish for the next 45 minutes.