Ingredients Needed for Chicken Pizza
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon turmeric
1 pizza dough, around 10 inches diameter
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
1 red onion, chopped
1 ounce baby spinach
½ cup shredded mozzarella
¼ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
1 tablespoon salsa sauce
1 teaspoon chili flakes
How to Make Chicken Pizza
- Heat the oven to 400°F/200°C and add the baking stone for about 20 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into small chunks.
- Separately, heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start cooking the chicken breast.
- Season it with salt and turmeric and cook it for about 5-6 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add the pizza dough over the baking stone.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza dough.
- Top it with the red onion, cooked chicken, baby spinach, and shredded mozzarella.
- Bake it in the oven for the next 10-12 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the heavy cream with sriracha, salsa sauce, and chili flakes.
- Serve the pizza with topped coriander and the previously obtained heavy cream sauce.