2 pounds of chicken breast or 6 chicken breast halves
1 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
fresh basil leaves
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
5 ounces of gouda
3.5 ounces of salami, thinly sliced
7 ounces of pizza dough
1 egg, whisked
- Grab 1 chicken breast half and cover it with plastic foil. Level it with a rolling pin. Repeat for all chicken breast halves.
- Spread a large plastic foil on your wooden board. Lay 3 chicken breast halves on the side closest to you and the other 3 on the opposite side, slightly overlapping with the other.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika. Evenly spread the tomato sauce over it.
- Add the fresh basil leaves, mozzarella, and yellow bell pepper. Add the gouda cheese, salami, and some more mozzarella if you prefer.
- Start from the end closest to you and carefully roll towards the opposite end so you don’t lose any of the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Lay the pizza dough on your wooden board and add the chicken roll on the side closest to you.
- Cover the chicken with the dough and start rolling until the chicken is completely covered.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the chicken over it. Coat it with whisked egg.
- Superficially score the dough with a knife in a criss-cross pattern.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 50 minutes.