Ingredients Needed for Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry
2.5 ounces of rice noodles
5 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon chili paste
2 garlic cloves
0.5 ounce ginger, chopped
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
3.5 ounces of red cabbage, shredded
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
½ orange, sliced
1 tablespoon almond flake
How to Make Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry
- Add the noodles in a bowl and cover them with hot water.
- Allow the noodles to soak for 7 to 10 minutes or until they just start separating.
- In the meantime, heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken, and cook it for 10 minutes. Add the chili paste, garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, and stir well to coat the chicken.
- Add the cabbage and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, honey, add the orange slices and sprinkle the almond flakes on top. Cook for another minute and add the noodles.
- Stir and keep on heat for 2 more minutes.