Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Mushroom and Broccoli Skillet
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast, diced
5 mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, chopped
0.5 ounce ginger, chopped
¼ cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon brown sugar
½ cup chicken stock
1 teaspoon flour
7 broccoli florets
How to Cook Chicken, Mushroom and Broccoli Skillet
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook it until the meat turns opaque, and then golden-brown.
- Take out the chicken and in the remaining fat, add the mushrooms and broccoli.
- Cook them for 1 minute.
- Heat the remaining oil in a separate skillet. Add the ginger and garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar. Wait until the brown sugar dissolves, pour the chicken stock and add the flour. Whisk until homogenous. Add the chili, mushrooms, broccoli, and chicken.
- Cook everything until the sauce reduces and then turn off the heat.