Ingredients Needed for Chicken Mozzarella Meatballs
1 chicken breast
2 ounces of corn flakes
½ cup shredded parmesan
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
3 ounces of mozzarella cheese
1 cup flour
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup vegetable oil
How to Make Chicken Mozzarella Meatballs
- Finely mince the chicken breast. Add to a bowl with diced onion, cornflakes, parmesan cheese, minced garlic, lemon zest, and parsley. Mix everything together. Add one egg.
- Make a meatball with your hand. Put in the middle a piece of mozzarella and wrapped it with meat.
- Beat the remaining egg and put it in a bowl. Put the flour and breadcrumbs in separate bowls.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Dip the meatball in the flour, then in the beaten egg, and finally in the breadcrumbs. Continue with the rest of the meat.
- Fry for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve with a yogurt sauce!