Calories: 450 kCal / serving
- 44 g
- 37 g
- 14 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Meatballs With Potato Chips
9 ounces of chicken breast
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 tablespoon soy sauce
¼ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Chicken Meatballs With Potato Chips
- Start by slicing the chicken meat.
- Mince it using a meat mincer to get it ready for meatballs.
- Get the potatoes thinly sliced making them look like chips.
- Add minced meat in a large salad bowl.
- Add garlic, chili slices, ginger powder, soy sauce, break the egg and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together until you get a smooth mixture.
- Add breadcrumbs and use your hands to make meatballs.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start frying the meatballs.
- Fry them for about 7-8 minutes total time, making sure they turn golden on all sides.
- Separately, add vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the sliced potatoes until they turn golden and crispy on both sides.
- Serve the meatballs alongside potatoes.