Chicken Meatballs With Pasta
No plans for tonight? You can always stay at home and cook yourself a nice dinner. And if you don’t know what to try, how about some pasta with chicken meatballs? They’re so easy to make, they taste great, and they have lots of tasty ingredients. Serve them for best results with basil and parmesan.
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Meatballs With Pasta
10 ounces of chicken mince
1 egg, whisked
2 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
¼ cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
vegetable oil for frying
½ cup chicken stock
5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
5 ounces of pasta shell
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
2 ounces of fresh mozzarella
fresh basil leaves (for serving)
How to Make Chicken Meatballs With Pasta
- Add the chicken mince in a large bowl.
- Add the whisked egg, milk, sweet chili sauce, and breadcrumbs. Season with salt, pepper, and add some parsley.
- Use your hands to mix everything until smooth. Grab a pinch of meat mixture in your hands and shape it into a 1.5 inches/2.5 cm thick ball. Repeat until you’ve used all the meat mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs and cook them until they’re evenly browned.
- Heat a separate skillet, pour the chicken stock and bring it to a boil. Add the meatballs and cook them for 2 minutes. Stir well, and add the cherry tomatoes. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it on medium heat. Add a pinch of salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add the pasta shells and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the cooked pasta shells in a bowl and top them with parmesan and mozzarella. Add the meatballs and stir.
- Serve with a touch of fresh basil on top.