Ingredients Needed for Chicken Meatballs With Pasta
10 ounces of chicken mince
1 egg, whisked
2 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
¼ cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
vegetable oil for frying
½ cup chicken stock
5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
5 ounces of pasta shell
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
2 ounces of fresh mozzarella
fresh basil leaves (for serving)
How to Cook Chicken Meatballs With Pasta
- Add the chicken mince in a large bowl.
- Add the whisked egg, milk, sweet chili sauce, and breadcrumbs. Season with salt, pepper, and add some parsley.
- Use your hands to mix everything until smooth. Grab a pinch of meat mixture in your hands and shape it into a 1.5 inches/2.5 cm thick ball. Repeat until you’ve used all the meat mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs and cook them until they’re evenly browned.
- Heat a separate skillet, pour the chicken stock and bring it to a boil. Add the meatballs and cook them for 2 minutes. Stir well, and add the cherry tomatoes. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it on medium heat. Add a pinch of salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add the pasta shells and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the cooked pasta shells in a bowl and top them with parmesan and mozzarella. Add the meatballs and stir.
- Serve with a touch of fresh basil on top.