Ingredients Needed for Chicken Meatballs and Lettuce Bites
10 ounces of minced chicken
2 red onions
2 ounces of feta cheese
1 teaspoon fresh mint leaf
2 garlic cloves
10 cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make Chicken Meatballs and Lettuce Bites
- Put the minced chicken, 1 diced red onion, feta cheese, fresh mint leaves, crushed garlic cloves, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix them all together.
- Form small meatballs. Poke each with a skewer.
- Heat a stove top grill to a medium high temperature.
- Grill the meatballs on all sides, until they’re golden brown. Remove the skewers.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, slice 1 red onion and put the pieces in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix them together.
- Wash the lettuce. Take one grilled meatball and put it on 1 lettuce leaf. Add some cherry tomatoes and onion. Serve on a platter.