Ingredients Needed for Chicken Mac and Cheese
1 green bell pepper
1 orange bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
7 ounces of chicken breast
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chili flakes
½ cup milk
3 ounces of macaroni
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Chop the onion and all bell peppers.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and begin frying the chicken.
- Fry for about 3-4 minutes until meat turns white.
- Take out the meat and in the remaining fat fry onion and bell peppers.
- Stir and let the veggies soften up a bit.
- Add the chicken and season it with garlic powder and chili flakes.
- Add the milk and macaroni and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add shredded mozzarella and stir. Turn off the heat.
- Serve with fresh basil!