Calories: 375 kCal / serving
- 17 g
- 27 g
- 22 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Fritters With Mozzarella
12 ounces of chicken mince
1 teaspoon seven spice
½ cup flour
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
5 tablespoons of tomato sauce
3 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Chicken Fritters With Mozzarella
- Place the chicken mince in a large bowl. Add 1 egg and 2-3 tablespoons of chopped parsley. Add the flour, and season with salt, pepper, and seven spices.
- Use your hands and gently mix the ingredients, until you form a smooth mixture. Place it in a large tray, and level it to about 0.4 inches (1 cm) thick.
- Use a cooking ring to obtain a perfectly round shape for your meatballs. If you don’t have a cooking ring in your kitchen, you can use a large glass to shape the fritters.
- Crack the remaining eggs in a large bowl. Coat the meatballs with flour, whisked egg, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over high heat. Deep-fry the fritters for 5 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the fritters in it. Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce over each fritter. Top it with shredded mozzarella. Season with pepper.
- Slide the fritters in the oven for the next 15 minutes!