Calories: 337 kCal / serving
- 29 g
- 28 g
- 16 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Fingers With Bell Peppers
2 chicken breasts
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for cooking
½ yellow bell pepper
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
How to Make Chicken Fingers With Bell Peppers
- Whisk the egg and milk to make egg wash.
- Cut the chicken breasts in strips.
- Dip the chicken pieces in flour, egg wash and then breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the chicken strips and fry them until golden, on both sides.
- In a wok add a dash of oil and then throw in the diced bell pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix 1 teaspoon cornstarch with one cup of water.
- Pour the cornstarch over the bell pepper.
- Add paprika powder.
- Mix the fried chicken fingers in the wok.
- Serve the dish with black sesame seeds.