Ingredients Needed for Chicken Fattoush Salad
2 tortilla wraps
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast
3 ounces of lettuce
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
6 cherry tomatoes, sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
How to Cook Chicken Fattoush Salad
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Lay the tortilla wraps on top of one another and cut them into small pieces.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the tortilla chips over it. Drizzle a touch of olive oil over them.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook it until golden on each side.
- Place the chicken on a wooden board and thinly slice it.
- Add the lettuce in a large bowl along with the bell peppers, cucumber, spring onion, cherry tomatoes. Slice half of the lemon and squeeze the remaining one.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken and the roasted tortilla wrap.