Ingredients Needed for Chicken Drumsticks and Rice Skillet
5 chicken drumsticks
1 tablespoon dried oregano and chili flakes
1 tea spoon cumin
1 teaspoon ground pepper
½ teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons of harissa sauce
½ onion, chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup basmati rice
3 dates s, sliced
1 tablespoon pistachio s, chopped
How to Cook Chicken Drumsticks and Rice Skillet
- Put the drumsticks into a bowl. Sprinkle some oregano and chili flakes, pepper, and salt over it.
- Also, pour 2 tablespoons of the Harissa sauce.
- Roll the chicken drumsticks into the mixture. Set aside.
- Pour the vegetable oil into a frying pan, add the chopped onion and crushed garlic, and shred some ginger while cooking. Also, squeeze the orange in there.
- When the onion starts to caramelize, place the chicken parts into the frying pan.
- Cook it on both their sides for 5 minutes or until they turn light brown.
- Pour the chicken stock over them. Add the basmati rice, dates, cumin, the rest of the oregano, chili flakes and the rest of the Harissa sauce.
- Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pistachio and serve!