Ingredients Needed for Chicken Curry With Green Beans
1 green beans
1 lemongrass stalk
½ teaspoon panang curry
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
6 ounces of chicken breast, strips
⅔ cup coconut milk
How to Cook Chicken Curry With Green Beans
- Remove the edges of the green beans pods. Cut the green beans in about 1.5-inch (4 cm) pieces.
- Use the bottom of the lemongrass stalk. Cut it in thin strips.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the panang curry, the lemongrass, and the chicken strips.
- Cook them together until the chicken turns white.
- Season with salt.
- Add the green beans and mix.
- Pour in the skillet the coconut milk and let it simmer.
- Serve the chicken curry, if you like, with a rice side and a fresh salad.