Ingredients Needed for Chicken Crust Pizza
1 pound chicken breast
2 garlic cloves
2 rosemary sprigs
½ teaspoon chili powder
1 ½ cups of flour (for coating)
1 cup egg wash (for coating)
1 ½ cups of breadcrumbs (for coating)
1 cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dry herbs
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
1 ounce pepperoni, thinly sliced
fresh basil leaves
How to Cook Chicken Crust Pizza
- First, add the chicken, garlic, and rosemary in your meat grinder or large blender. Season with salt, pepper, and chili powder. Turn on the blender and mince everything.
- Lay the meat in round tray, around 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter and level it, pressing it with your hands, in order to remove the excess air. Refrigerate it for the next 30 minutes.
- Coat the obtained crust with flour, whisked egg, and breadcrumbs.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the crust over it. Bake it for the next 25 minutes at 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- In the meantime, you can take care of the tomato sauce. Add salt, garlic powder, dried herbs, sugar, and a touch of sesame oil. Mix until smooth.
- Evenly spread the tomato sauce over the crust. Top it with mozzarella, pepperoni, and slide it into the oven for the next 15 minutes at 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- You can serve the pizza topped with some fresh basil leaves.