Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Cheese and Bacon Casserole
1 pound french fries
2 chicken breasts
½ cup chopped spring onion
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 cup shredded mozzarella
3 tablespoons of yogurt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
7 ounces of bacon
How to Make Chicken, Cheese and Bacon Casserole
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray, spread the French fries and bake them for 20 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil and cook the garlic for 1 minute. Add the chicken strips and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is ready. Add the chopped onion.
- Prepare another baking tray. Start by spreading the French fries on the bottom of the pan. Add the shredded mozzarella, yogurt, fried chicken, cheddar cheese, and top it with bacon.
- Bake again for 15 minutes at 430 degrees F/225 degrees C.
- Top it with some onion and enjoy!