A classic Italian dish, this delicious cannelloni may be the perfect excuse for you to start cooking tonight. Filled with chicken breast, and covered with tomato sauce, Bechamel, and mozzarella, they’re savory, full of flavors, and perfect for tonight’s dinner!
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Cannelloni
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 large carrot, shredded
1 red onion, minced
5 ounces of chicken mince, cooked
1 teaspoon oregano
½ cup tomato sauce
1 garlic clove, chopped
6 cannelloni tubes
½ cup vegetable stock
3 tablespoons of Bechamel sauce
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Chicken Cannelloni
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the carrot and onion. Cook them for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken mince. Season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Add parsley, tomato sauce, garlic, and cook everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Fill the cannelloni tubes with this mixture and lay them in a baking tray. Add vegetable stock, bechamel, and tomato sauce.
- Top with shredded mozzarella, and season with a bit of pepper.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes!