Ingredients Needed for Chicken Cannelloni
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 large carrot, shredded
1 red onion, minced
5 ounces of chicken mince, cooked
1 teaspoon oregano
½ cup tomato sauce
1 garlic clove, chopped
6 cannelloni tubes
½ cup vegetable stock
3 tablespoons of Bechamel sauce
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Chicken Cannelloni
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the carrot and onion. Cook them for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken mince. Season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Add parsley, tomato sauce, garlic, and cook everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Fill the cannelloni tubes with this mixture and lay them in a baking tray. Add vegetable stock, bechamel, and tomato sauce.
- Top with shredded mozzarella, and season with a bit of pepper.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes!