Chicken, Brie and Cranberry Jam Tartlets
Need a good starter to boost the appetite for this years’ Christmas dinner? We recommend these delicious tartlets with chicken, brie, and cranberry jam. They lean a bit toward the gourmet side, but if you have some pretentious guests dropping by, they will really be enjoyed!
Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Brie and Cranberry Jam Tartlets
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
1 ½ cups of frozen cranberries, thawed
1 teaspoon ground mustard seeds
1 tablespoon water
2 tablespoons of honey
5 ounces of chicken breast, cooked
2 ounces of brie
How to Make Chicken, Brie and Cranberry Jam Tartlets
- Cut the puff pastry into 2.5 inches (5 cm) long squares.
- Grab a 6 slot muffin tin and add the pastries in the empty slots.
- Slide the tin into the oven for the next 8-10 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Next, heat a skillet over medium heat and add the cranberries, mustard seeds, a drop of water, and honey.
- Bring to a boil and simmer everything for 7 minutes.
- Remove the tartlets from the oven and fill them with chicken, cranberry jam, and brie.
- Slide the tin into the oven again, this time for 7 more minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.