Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast With Pesto Sauce
0.5 ounce fresh basil leaves
1 garlic clove
2 teaspoons of pine nut
2 tablespoons of grated parmesan
1 teaspoon olive oil
10 ounces of chicken breast
1 cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Chicken Breast With Pesto Sauce
- Make the pesto sauce. Use a blender and add fresh basil, 1 garlic clove, pine nuts and blend all together.
- Add parmesan, olive oil and squeeze the juice out of the lemon. Blend until you get a creamy pesto.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper, add it in a baking tray and coat with the pesto sauce.
- Top it with tomato slices and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Get out of the oven, sprinkle mozzarella on top and bake for another 7-8 minutes until the cheese melts.