Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast Quesadilla
5 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
⅓ teaspoon paprika powder
¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon flour
1 red onion, julienne sliced
¼ red bell pepper, sliced
¼ yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
2 tortilla wraps
1 cup low-moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Chicken Breast Quesadilla
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and start frying the chicken breast slices.
- Season them with salt, pepper, paprika powder, add the cumin seeds, garlic powder and flour.
- Stir and cook until the chicken breast slices turn golden. Set the chicken breast aside.
- Throw the red onion in the same skillet and cook it until it softens.
- Add the bell pepper and dill. Cook until the bell pepper also softens, then set aside the veggies.
- Take a clean skillet and heat it on the stove.
- Prepare for making 2 quesadillas. Divide the mozzarella into 4 equal quantities.
- Place one tortilla wrap into the skillet. Add one layer of mozzarella on one side of the tortilla wrap. Add half of the chicken breast slices and half of the red onion and bell pepper mixture, then another layer of mozzarella.
- Fold the tortilla wrap over the filling and cook for about 30-60 seconds, until the cheese starts melting. Turn over the quesadilla and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Do the same with the second quesadilla, using the remaining ingredients.