Ingredients Needed for Chicken Bites
2 ounces of pretzel
3 tablespoons of grated parmesan
7 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup flour
½ cup egg wash
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Chicken Bites
- Put the pretzels and the parmesan in a blender and grind them.
- Cut the chicken breast into 0.6-inch side pieces.
- Make the egg wash by whisking 2 eggs and 3 tablespoons of milk.
- Coat the chicken pieces, by turn, with flour, egg wash, and pretzels and parmesan mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces on both sides.
- If you want, serve them with wedges and some mayonnaise or garlic sauce.