Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Bacon and Veggie Stew 2 bacon slices
10 ounces of chicken breast, sliced
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup tomato sauce
½ cup white wine
½ cup canned peas
2 broccoli stalks
¼ cup water
How to Cook Chicken, Bacon and Veggie Stew
- Cut the bacon slices into small pieces.
- Slice the carrot and the onion. Dice the potato and cut the lime in halves.
- Coat the sliced chicken with flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook it until golden and crispy. About 2 minutes before it’s ready, add the bacon and leave it in the skillet with the chicken.
- Take them out of the skillet and add the onion, carrot, and potato. Squeeze the juice out of the lime, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the tomato sauce and white wine.
- Cover with a lid and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Add peas, broccoli, chicken, and bacon. Cover again and simmer it for 20 more minutes.
- Garnish with chives!