Chicken, Bacon and Veggie Cream Soup
We’re big fans of veggie cream soup, but this recipe is surely to die for. We’ve added chicken and a touch of heavy cream to make it more savory, and finally topped it off with fried bacon. Its salty and smoky flavor was an absolute delight!
Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Bacon and Veggie Cream Soup
3 cups of water
2 carrots, sliced
0.25 ounce ginger, thinly sliced
½ red bell pepper, diced
3.5 ounces of chicken breast, cubed
½ cup heavy cream
2 bacon slices, fried
How to Make Chicken, Bacon and Veggie Cream Soup
- Add the water in a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
- Bring it to a boil and add the carrot and potato pieces.
- Add the ginger, bell pepper, and chicken.
- Cook everything for 25 minutes.
- Take the veggies and chicken out of the saucepan with a slotted spatula and place them in a blender.
- Season with salt, pepper, and pour the heavy cream.
- Break the fried bacon into small bits and add them into the blender.
- Pour some liquid and blend everything until smooth. If needed, you can add some more liquid.
- You can serve the soup with extra fried bacon and a few radish sprouts as garnish!