Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Bacon and Veggie Cream Soup 3 cups of water
2 carrots, sliced
0.25 ounce ginger, thinly sliced
½ red bell pepper, diced
3.5 ounces of chicken breast, cubed
½ cup heavy cream
2 bacon slices, fried
How to Cook Chicken, Bacon and Veggie Cream Soup
- Add the water in a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
- Bring it to a boil and add the carrot and potato pieces.
- Add the ginger, bell pepper, and chicken.
- Cook everything for 25 minutes.
- Take the veggies and chicken out of the saucepan with a slotted spatula and place them in a blender.
- Season with salt, pepper, and pour the heavy cream.
- Break the fried bacon into small bits and add them into the blender.
- Pour some liquid and blend everything until smooth. If needed, you can add some more liquid.
- You can serve the soup with extra fried bacon and a few radish sprouts as garnish!