Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Bacon, and Spinach Pie
5 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 bacon, chopped
3 mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoon flour
4 ounces of pizza dough
1 ounce spinach
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ red bell pepper, sliced
¼ yellow bell pepper, sliced
½ chili, sliced
¼ cup mozzarella
2 black olives, without pit, thinly sliced
How to Cook Chicken, Bacon, and Spinach Pie
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Lay the chicken in the skillet and add a pinch of salt.
- Cook it for about 6 minutes per side. Finish on one side, flip it over, and after about 3 minutes, add bacon and mushrooms.
- Stir, and when chicken is ready, turn off the heat.
- Spread the flour over a wooden board. Slowly press with help from your fingers, and use a rolling pin to thin the dough.
- When ready, place the spinach in the middle and drizzle a very small amount of olive oil. Add the following ingredients, one on top of the other: chicken, bacon, mushrooms, bell pepper and chili slices.
- Close the dough towards the middle, leaving a small hole in the middle. Brush the dough with olive oil. Top with shredded mozzarella and olive slices.
- Bake it for 25 minutes and serve!