Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Veggie Risotto
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 onion, chopped
1 small carrot, thinly sliced
½ cup risotto rice
1 cup vegetable stock
½ red bell pepper, chopped
½ zucchini, small dices
6 ounces of cooked chicken breast, chunks
½ cup peas
½ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Chicken and Veggie Risotto
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, and carrot.
- Add the risotto rice and pour the vegetable stock.
- Season with salt, pepper, and give it a good stir.
- Add the bell pepper, zucchini. Keep on heat until the liquid is absorbed (around 15 minutes).
- Add the chicken, peas, and parmesan.
- Give it a good stir and keep on heat for 1-2 more minutes.