Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Veggie Pizza
For the pizza dough:
0.25 ounce fresh yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons of milk
2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
For the topping:
6 tablespoons of tomato sauce
12 ounces of chicken breast, cooked
1 ½ cups of mozzarella, shredded
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
3 red onions s, thinly sliced
12 mushrooms, thinly sliced
12 olives, thinly sliced
How to Cook Chicken and Veggie Pizza
- Start with the dough. Add the yeast in a small bowl. Add the sugar and 1 tablespoon of milk in the bowl, and mix to dissolve the yeast.
- Add the flour into your mixer bowl. Add baking powder, salt, liquid yeast, egg, and the remaining milk. Set your mixer at high speed and mix until all of the ingredients combine. Slowly pour the olive oil. After a few minutes of mixing, the dough should be sticky.
- Move the dough into a bowl and let it rise for 30 minutes.
- Spread flour on your working surface, and divide the dough into 3 equal parts.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Now, for 1 pizza, here is what you need to do. Use the tip of your fingers to stretch the dough until it gets 1 cm thick.
- Top it with 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce, 4 ounces of chicken breast, 1/2 cup of mozzarella, 1/3 of the chopped bell peppers, 1 small red onion, 4 mushrooms, and 4 olives.
- Slide the pizza into the oven for the next 20 minutes
- Use the rest of the ingredients to make 2 more pizzas.