Chicken and Veggie Farfalle
This delicious chicken and veggie farfalle dish is something to be treasured and enjoyed. With the rich, savory flavor, and the wonderfully layered textures, it’s just waiting to be the surprise on your plate. One more piece of good news? This is ready in under one hour, so they’re a no fuss option for your dinner.
Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Veggie Farfalle
10 ounces of chicken breast, diced
vegetable oil for frying
1 onion, chopped
6 mushrooms, chopped
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
0.5 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon thyme, dried
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ teaspoon paprika powder
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup heavy cream
5 ounces of farfalle
How to Make Chicken and Veggie Farfalle
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced chicken breast and cook it until golden, for approximately 15 minutes, stirring often. When it’s ready, remove the meat from the skillet and set it aside.
- Add the onion in the same skillet and cook it until golden. (If it seem to be too much vegetable oil in the skillet, remove some of it)
- Add the mushrooms and the bell peppers. Season with salt, pepper, thyme, paprika powder, and garlic. Stir.
- Add the chicken stock, heavy cream, reduce the heat and bring it to a boil. Add the farfalle and cook everything for 5 more minutes.
- Add the fried chicken pieces and cook everything for 2 more minutes.
- Serve everything with a touch of shredded parmesan on top!