Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Veggie Farfalle
10 ounces of chicken breast, diced
vegetable oil for frying
1 onion, chopped
6 mushrooms, chopped
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
0.5 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon thyme, dried
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ teaspoon paprika powder
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup heavy cream
5 ounces of farfalle
How to Cook Chicken and Veggie Farfalle
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced chicken breast and cook it until golden, for approximately 15 minutes, stirring often. When it’s ready, remove the meat from the skillet and set it aside.
- Add the onion in the same skillet and cook it until golden. (If it seem to be too much vegetable oil in the skillet, remove some of it)
- Add the mushrooms and the bell peppers. Season with salt, pepper, thyme, paprika powder, and garlic. Stir.
- Add the chicken stock, heavy cream, reduce the heat and bring it to a boil. Add the farfalle and cook everything for 5 more minutes.
- Add the fried chicken pieces and cook everything for 2 more minutes.
- Serve everything with a touch of shredded parmesan on top!