Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of chicken breast
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
2 tablespoons of cup sweet corn
2 tablespoons of smoked plum, pits removed
¼ cup diced spring onion
How to Cook Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cut the chicken breast into stripes. Cut the red bell pepper into slices. Dice the yellow bell pepper.
- Fry the chicken strips until the meat turns opaque white.
- Add the red bell pepper slices and the diced yellow bell pepper. Cook the ingredients together.
- Add the sweet corn, the smoked plums, the sprinkle salt, and the spring onion.
- Mix and cook them together.
- Place the cooked chicken and the vegetables on a plate, sprinkle over it some minced parsley. Choose any side dish you like.