Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Shrimp in Coconut Milk
3 prosciuttos slices, chopped
10 ounces of chicken breast
2 tablespoons of olive oil
4 ounces of baby shrimp
1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
1 chili, sliced
1 cup coconut milk
½ teaspoon saffron
How to Cook Chicken and Shrimp in Coconut Milk
- Make superficial cuts on the upper part of the chicken.
- Season it with salt and the juice from half of the lime.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the chicken and prosciutto.
- Fry the chicken until golden brown on each side.
- Before turning it over, remove the prosciutto out of the pan.
- Next, heat another skillet and add the remaining olive oil.
- Add the baby shrimp, ginger, salt, and chili.
- Stir, and after about 30 seconds, add the coconut milk and prosciutto.
- Season it with saffron, top with fresh coriander, and squeeze the remaining lime.
- Bring to a boil and let the sauce thicken before turning off the heat.
- Serve with rice!