Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Rice Stew
2 carrots, shredded
1 red onion, thinly sliced
10 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
vegetable oil for frying
2 cinnamon sticks
1 tablespoon raisin
1 cup chicken stock
5 ounces of rice
How to Cook Chicken and Rice Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook it for 10-12 minutes.
- Add shredded carrot and onion.
- Add cinnamon, raisins, and pour the chicken stock.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add saffron, rice, and cook until the liquid reduces and it evaporates.