Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Rice Salad
4 ounces of chicken breast
8 cherry tomatoes
2.5 ounces of rice mix
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
How to Cook Chicken and Rice Salad
- Place the chicken breast onto the electric grill and grill it for 10-12 minutes.
- When ready, thinly slice the meat.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes first in halves, then in quarters.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil and cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Make the dressing. Combine lime juice with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and fresh oregano.
- When the rice is ready, add it into a large salad bowl. Add the grilled chicken and cherry tomatoes.
- Pour the dressing and top it with a few parsley leaves.