Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Pear Skewers
1 tablespoon butter
3.5 ounces of celery
1 teaspoon thyme
5 ounces of chicken breast, diced
1 teaspoon rosemary
1 pear, small dices
2 breads slices, small cubes
8 garlic cloves
3 sausages s, sliced
1 egg, whisked
1 tablespoon yogurt
How to Cook Chicken and Pear Skewers
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter in it, and melt it.
- Add the celery, and season it with salt, pepper, and thyme. Cook it until it softens.
- Add the diced chicken in a bowl, and pour a small drizzle of olive oil over it. Season it with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Soak the wooden skewers in water to prevent them from burning. Grab them and start sliding on the ingredients. Add the chicken, pear, bread, garlic, and smoked sausage.
- Crack the egg in a bowl and whisk it. Place the skewers in a baking tray. Spread whisked egg over them.
- Add the skewers in the oven and cook them for 25 minutes.
- Serve them on a bed of celery and with a small drizzle of yogurt on top!