Calories: 386 kCal / serving
- 27 g
- 28 g
- 18 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Mozzarella Strudel
1 red onion, chopped
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
inch a p of flour
1 pizza crust, approximately 4 ounces
5 mozzarellas slices, approximately 4 ounces
4 ounces of cooked chicken, shredded
2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
1 egg, whisked
How to Make Chicken and Mozzarella Strudel
- Preheat oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the onion and butter. Turn off the heat when onion turns translucent.
- Add the flour on a wooden board and spread pizza crust.
- Add the onion in the middle.
- Top it with the mozzarella slices, shredded chicken, and barbecue sauce.
- Close the filling with unused pizza crust.
- Use a knife and make superficial cuts on top of the strudel. Brush with the whisked egg.
- Bake it in an oven tray for 30 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup!