Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Ham Lasagna
1 ounce butter
¼ cup flour
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 ounces of ham, chopped
10 ounces of cooked chicken breast, shredded
3.5 ounces of baby spinach
5 ounces of lasagna sheets
1 cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Chicken and Ham Lasagna
- Heat a saucepan over medium-low heat, add the butter and melt it.
- Add the flour and whisk until you obtain a pale-yellow color.
- Add the milk and whisk to obtain a smooth mixture. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the chopped ham.
- Add the onion, garlic, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the baby spinach and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Grab a ceramic baking tray and divide the ingredients into layers of lasagna sheets, chicken breast, and bechamel sauce.
- Finish everything off with some shredded parmesan on top.
- Slide the dish into the oven for the next 35 minutes at 370 degrees F/185 degrees C.