Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Cheese Sandwich
12 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup egg wash
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
4 cheddars cheese slices
1 red cabbage leafs
How to Cook Chicken and Cheese Sandwich
- Coat the chicken breast in egg wash and then in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan, to a high temperature.
- Deep fry the coated chicken in the saucepan, for 12 to 15 minutes, until it has a golden brown color.
- Saute the onion in a skillet.
- Form the “sandwich”. The base is a piece of chicken. Add a piece of onion, a slice of Cheddar cheese, a piece of red cabbage leaf, and another piece of chicken.
- Keep everything firmly in place with the help of a wood skewer. Enjoy!