Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Cheese Crepes With Asparagus
For the filling:
5 ounces of chicken breast, shredded
½ cup parmesan, grated
½ cup ricotta
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
For the crepes:
1 tablespoon butter
For the side:
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, diced
6 asparaguses stalks
½ cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
¼ cup parmesan, grated
How to Make Chicken and Cheese Crepes With Asparagus
- Add the shredded chicken breast, parmesan, ricotta, and fresh parsley to a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and mix.
- Fill two crepes with this mixture and roll them.
- Butter a 10 x 5-inch baking dish, place the crepes inside it, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet, then cook the onion until tender. Add the asparagus and stir for about 1 minute. Add the chicken stock, lemon zest, fresh parsley, and parmesan while stirring. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice the crepes and serve them on a plate, topped with the cooked asparagus.