Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Broccoli Curry
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 cup coconut milk
½ cup chicken stock
9 ounces of chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
¼ cup canned tomatoes
8 broccoli florets
1 tablespoon curry paste
1 tablespoon dried basil
How to Cook Chicken and Broccoli Curry
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the red onion and cook it until it softens. Season with salt and turmeric.
- Pour the coconut milk and half of the chicken stock.
- Add the chicken and coat it with the coconut milk. Add the canned tomatoes and give everything a good stir.
- Add the remaining chicken stock and broccoli, and simmer everything for 15 more minutes.