Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Bacon Skewers
½ cup pineapple juice
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 chicken breast, diced
¼ cup pineapple, cubed
1 onion, chopped
4 bacon slices
How to Cook Chicken and Bacon Skewers
- Pour the pineapple juice and the soy sauce together in a frying pan. Mix in the brown sugar and the salt.
- After adding some water to it and stirring a bit, mix in the cornstarch.
- Using a spatula or a bigger spoon, stir this mixture and bring to a boil.
- Soak the wooden skewers in water to prevent burning them.
- Skewer the chicken cubes, pineapple cubes, bacon slices, onion, and red bell pepper pieces alternately on the skewers.
- Drizzle them with olive oil.
- Place into a cooking glass tray and roast for 20 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Serve the skewers with soy sauce.