Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Bacon Loaf
3 chicken breasts
10 bacon slices
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
2 tablespoons of chopped dill
6 ounces of cooked french fries
2 ounces of sliced mozzarella
1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Cook Chicken and Bacon Loaf
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Put on your workplace a plastic wrap sheet.
- Put on it one chicken breast.
- Sprinkle on the chicken breast some paprika powder, some salt, and some fresh pepper.
- Make the same thing with the other chicken breasts.
- Wrap the chicken breast with the plastic and use a wooden meat mallet to tenderize the chicken breast.
- Put the bacon slices on a loaf pan, covering the pan edges.
- Put the chicken breasts over the bacon slices.
- Add the mozzarella, the dill, and the fries.
- Slice the remaining mozzarella and put the slices in the loaf pan, over the fries.
- Wrap the chicken and the bacon edges over the filling.
- Spread some soy sauce over the bacon.
- Bake it for 45 minutes.