Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Avocado Rolls
1 chicken breast
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
fresh oregano leaves
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 white onion, diced
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 avocado, chopped
2 tablespoons of lime juice
2 tablespoons of greek yogurt
2 tortilla wraps
How to Cook Chicken and Avocado Rolls
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet and lay the chicken breast in it. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then add 4-5 fresh oregano leaves to the skillet.
- Preheat the oven to 320˚F/160˚C. Fry the chicken breast on both sides until it turns golden, then move the skillet to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- When the chicken is ready, set it aside to cool a little. Chop the chicken breast thinly, then add it to a bowl.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, onion, parsley, and avocado to the same bowl. Also, add the lime juice, Greek yogurt, some salt, and pepper. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Spread half of the mixture to one tortilla wrap, then roll it and pack it in waxed paper. Make the same for the second tortilla wrap and the remaining chicken mixture. Refrigerate the rolls for 1-2 hours. When you’re ready, slice and serve!