Chicken and Avocado Pizza
It’s always good to have some pizza crust stored in the freezer. When you have no idea what to eat, all you have to do is to defrost it. Add some toppings before you bake it and that’s it! For today, we suggest you chicken and avocado!
Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Avocado Pizza
¼ cup olive oil
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon paprika powder
1 pizza crust
1 chicken breast
½ cup shredded mozzarella
1 bell pepper
How to Make Chicken and Avocado Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put the olive oil in a small bowl.
- Crush the garlic and add it in the oil.
- Add the oregano, the chili flakes, the paprika powder, salt, and pepper.
- Flour a baking tray.
- Put the pizza crust in the tray and spread the olive oil sauce on it.
- Boil the chicken breast in water.
- Slice the chicken breast and put the slices on the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella.
- Slice the bell pepper and add the slices on the pizza.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven.
- Dice the avocado and sprinkle the small pieces on the pizza.
- If you want, serve it with ketchup.