Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Avocado Pizza
¼ cup olive oil
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon paprika powder
1 pizza crust
1 chicken breast
½ cup shredded mozzarella
1 bell pepper
How to Make Chicken and Avocado Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put the olive oil in a small bowl.
- Crush the garlic and add it in the oil.
- Add the oregano, the chili flakes, the paprika powder, salt, and pepper.
- Flour a baking tray.
- Put the pizza crust in the tray and spread the olive oil sauce on it.
- Boil the chicken breast in water.
- Slice the chicken breast and put the slices on the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella.
- Slice the bell pepper and add the slices on the pizza.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven.
- Dice the avocado and sprinkle the small pieces on the pizza.
- If you want, serve it with ketchup.