Ingredients Needed for Chicken Alphabet Soup
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, minced
1 celery stalk, chopped
2 carrots, diced
4 cups vegetable stock
3 garlic cloves, minced
8 ounces chicken breast, cubed
3 ounces alphabet pasta
How to Cook Chicken Alphabet Soup
- Heat the olive oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion, celery, carrots, and a little vegetable stock. Stir in.
- Add the garlic, season with salt and pepper. Stir some more.
- If the stock has evaporated pour a little more (2-3 tablespoons). Stir.
- Add the chicken meat. Cook and stir until it turns white.
- Pour the remaining stock into the pot, cover with the lid and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Add the pasta and stir in. Cook for 6-8 minutes more.
- Serve warm garnished with chopped parsley.