Chicken Alphabet Soup
This is for your kids AND for you. All those carrots, and celery, and onion, the tender cubed chicken breast. They are meant for the whole family. Enjoy this soup together and serve it warm! Also, serve it seasoned with chopped parsley. It’s a must!
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Alphabet Soup
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, minced
1 celery stalk, chopped
2 carrots, diced
4 cups vegetable stock
3 garlic cloves, minced
8 ounces chicken breast, cubed
3 ounces alphabet pasta
How to Make Chicken Alphabet Soup
- Heat the olive oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion, celery, carrots, and a little vegetable stock. Stir in.
- Add the garlic, season with salt and pepper. Stir some more.
- If the stock has evaporated pour a little more (2-3 tablespoons). Stir.
- Add the chicken meat. Cook and stir until it turns white.
- Pour the remaining stock into the pot, cover with the lid and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Add the pasta and stir in. Cook for 6-8 minutes more.
- Serve warm garnished with chopped parsley.
Where are those gorgeous soup bowls from? Thanks.
Hi Deb! We found it here:
But it seems it’s out of stock right now. And they’re in Romania.