Ingredients Needed for Chicken Alfredo
6 ounces of fusilli pasta
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
12 ounces of chicken meat
1 garlic clove
1 cup chicken broth
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup parmesan
How to Cook Chicken Alfredo
- Boil the fusilli pasta in a big saucepan, with some salt, according to the instructions on the box.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large saucepan and add the chicken meat, cut into medium pieces.
- Add the salt and the garlic.
- Sear the chicken for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and the heavy cream, the cooked fusilli pasta, and the parmesan on top. Stir everything together.
- Add a dash of pepper.
- Let it simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve it with parmesan and fresh parsley.